FINGER LICKIN' FRIDAY


























Photograph by Ell.


Sundaes


As George Calombaris' lovely Mum once said, "if you have a sweet tooth, you must nourish it." I almost live by this slogan and yet I surprise my dentist with "perfect teeth" every time. (To be honest, I think I surprise myself most!) Anyway, call me crazy because I'm not a big fan of ice cream but this white chocolate fudge sauce is totally amazing with it. The addition of berries make this sundae one of my favourite desserts - and it is so simple.


What you'll need:
1 x 395g can condensed milk
180g white chocolate, broken up or chopped
Vanilla ice cream
Berries of your choosing


What to do:
Put the condensed milk and white chocolate in a saucepan.
Stir continuously until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth and glossy.
Spoon it over your ice cream and berries and enjoy!