ONE


They say that time flies when you're having fun, and it's hard to believe that it is only stylepot's first birthday. There is so much I think about the past year… 

I have traveled, met people and enjoyed so many amazing opportunities. After just five months, stylepot was nominated as a finalist in the 2012 Ultrabrook Pedestrian.tv Blogster Awards. I flew down to Sydney for the awards and, although I didn't win my category, it was wonderful to be acknowledged for my work and see other great bloggers gain the same recognition.

A return to Brisbane saw me get friendly with the team at QWeekend, and they have been absolutely instrumental in my development - personally and professionally. Most of the changes, upgrades and developments on stylepot have been inspired by my time with Dave, Russell and Anne-Maree. Long-time (style)potters have probably noticed a dramatic improvement in the visual aspect of my blog, and that is something that I'm rather proud of. A food photography and styling workshop provided increased inspiration and drive, but it meant that my wallet got much lighter! (It's all been worth it.)

I cooked an array of things and can't wait to bring you more this year!