GRANOLA TRAY ROAST

At the moment, I'm eating at least 2 oranges a day. They're in season, they're fresh and they fight away all the winter nasties (as my Nan would say). I love winter for vitamin-rich produce like oranges and crisp apples and, of course, because it's baking season! It's not unknown for me to start baking at 9pm some nights, but 11pm was a new low. I'd purchased this cute enamel baking dish and I was just itching to test it out! So, when I couldn't sleep, I raided the pantry like a maniac, discovering pistachios, oats, dried apricots and shredded coconut. They're perfect winter ingredients and I figured that I may as well start on tomorrow's breakfast. So I threw everything in the tray, added some cubes of butter and drizzled over some honey. I left the tray in the oven, turned it on when I woke up and soon enjoyed a warm, easy breakfast. 

What you'll need:
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/3 cup dried apricots, chopped
1/3 cup pistachios, chopped
50g butter, chopped into cubes
1 tablespoon honey
Yoghurt and fresh fruit, to serve

What to do:
Preheat oven to 180˚C.
Combine all dry ingredients on a tray and place the cubes of butter on top. Drizzle over the honey and give it all a quick toss. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Enjoy warm or cooled with yoghurt and fruit.